This area allows the person to recognize that he/she is a created being with a capacity for spirituality and a sense of transcendence. To strengthen this dimension of the human being, the Vice Rectory has the units of: Pastoral and Chaplaincy.
It is the unit in charge of promoting pastoral action that favors human-spiritual formation and the integration of faith, culture and life. It is a center of spaces and formative experiences framed in the principles of the gospel and the congregational charism.
Accompany the process of human-Christian formation of the university community, for the experience of values that strengthen and contribute to the harmonious development of the person.
- Personalized attention to students and collaborators. Come to the pastoral office, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Activities for members of the UCM community. To request a coexistence, write to the following e-mail: email@example.com
- Preparation for Eucharistic celebrations according to liturgical seasons and special dates
- Preparation for liturgical celebrations (recitation of the Holy Rosary and Christmas Novenas)
- Actividades de pastoral social en favor de las personas y comunidades más necesitadas. Si quieres vincularte en las actividades de Pastoral Social, comunícate a la extensión 2304 o acércate a la oficina de Pastoral Universitaria.
- Mission to Patía -Cauca (Easter Week) If you want to be a missionary, ask at the office of the Vice Rector's Office of Welfare and Campus Ministry how you can be one! Cheer up and share your joy with the community of Patía.
- Pastoral Group Do you want to belong to the UCM Pastoral Group? Meetings on Fridays at 11:00 a.m.
Pastoral Coordination, phone 8933050 Ext. 2304
In coherence with the institutional philosophy and identity, it promotes and accompanies the person in the spiritual process and the reception of the sacraments, reminding him/her that life finds its true meaning in Jesus Christ as the source of its full realization.
To offer the university community counseling, accompaniment, human and spiritual formation, reception of the sacraments, in order to increase a conscious experience of faith, which leads each person to assume his or her Christian commitments and service to others.
- Eucharistic Celebrations. Daily celebration of the Eucharist in the UCM Chapel.
Time: 11:15 a.m.
- Accompaniment in the Sacramental life (Preparation and celebration of sacraments) Enroll and receive the sacrament of Confirmation.
More information: Ext: 2101
- Personalized attention to students, collaborators and people of the environment
- Other liturgical celebrations on special dates
- Spiritual retreats
- Accompaniment, counseling and spiritual formation meetings
- Pastoral visits to students and collaborators
Chaplaincy, phone 8933050 Ext. 2101