Social outreach at the Catholic University aims to strengthen the presence of the university in our context through the supply and demand of academic services, development of the entrepreneurship ecosystem internally and externally, leadership regarding the management and intervention of high impact, socially relevant processes in vulnerable communities, and the creation of ties with the alumni in order to monitor their performance and the impact they exercise in our society.
Social outreach takes place through our UCM Social Management modelthat associates all endeavors related to the university’s social responsibilities with the purpose of providing a response to the government developmental schemes and to public and global programs intended for social development (2030 agenda and SDGs).
- Social development projects
- Social work internships
- Social work volunteer opportunities
- Social innovation projects
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social management model
- System for social community service
- System of Social Outreach Information SINPROS
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Center of integral accompaniment for professional life.